Winter

Have you looked outside yet? Well, I am happy to inform you that there is snow outside! I know that some are not fond of winter and that is quite all right. I am not saying winter is my favourite season, but it is what makes my house a lot more fun. The reason it makes my house so much more fun is because I can snowmobile, sled and lots more. 

I absolutely love summer, but it is not as fun when you live in the countryside and the only thing you see is fields. In winter, none of that even matters. We own 50 acres of land to snowmobile on. Nothing is more fun than watching one of my friends, cousins or siblings fly off the sled after I purposely hit that bump with the snowmobile. My cousin Isabelle and I snowmobile quite often, especially on snow days. My best friends Reese and Chloe come to my house around 3-4 times a year in winter to be thrown off the sled attached to the snowmobile. It does hurt quite a bit, but it is worth it for the good laugh we have after.  

My dad has a tractor that he uses to create two large hills in our backyard. My brother loves to push me off the hill. I attempted to push him off the hill but before I knew it, I was right back down at the bottom of the hill sinking into the snow. In my defense he is 6’4 and I am a foot shorter than him, so it is a challenge to push him off the hill. Have you ever tried to surf on a sled but instead of water it is snow? I have done that too many times to count but have only been successful once or twice. My brother sure does get a kick out of me falling as any sibling would.  

I have so much fun in the winter especially skiing, snowmobiling, and sledding! Do you enjoy winter activities? 

3 thoughts on “Winter

1. Would you’re answer change if you didn’t live in that house. Also we are scared when you drive the snowmobile. I know Chloe is.

1. I definitely think my answer would change if I did not live in that house. I think it definitely matters on the location of where you live.